Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My first blog post

I am very excited for my first blog! I love writing and currently I am a substitute teacher. Teaching is also my passion, and I love working with so many different students. I have learned so much from them and they have provided me with some very funny and memorable stories!

I have always enjoyed writing. My family is very big on getting together and playing games, and word games have always been a favorite (which is why whenever we play a game in which Mad Gabs are involved, I am always happy to have my uncle on my team. He is amazing at them!!) According to my mother, my great grandfather loved puns and he was always spewing them out and joking around. My family is extremely important to me.

I will be exploring blogs much more and hopefully this one will turn out well. Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment